Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sperm And Genital Warts



is the first time I have a feeling it will be for the long goodbye, possibly for ever, though I do not think, OT, a format burned, but some of us still do.

I think most people do realize their dreams, they may be used, it may become broken toys, but they already know and can say: "Once I was happy, my dreams came true."

During these months have been number 1 in sales, music stars, discs and signed autographs, and half of Spain has been watching them (and still have the final fireworks of the concerts).

When the lights go off in OT, his fame will go out with them, this year more than ever, I am sure none will reach beyond a musical or an orchestra level, "runs and drives? Not for this edition.

Congratulations on fulfilling your dreams and enjoy before the lights go down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment