Sunday, June 1, 2008

Abiotic Factors That Affect Sharks

Games Village

Walked back to Normal, the town was beautiful, all very rustic, but well prepared, ancient architecture, trees, people, I felt so at home in this town that I came to ask me what it would be living in Normal.
I came to a small park, in which a group of children playing. I sat on a bench to begin to appreciate the possible. Maple trees had their leaves between brown, yellow, orange and red, some to be pierced by sunlight color were not know.
The floor was grass and dirt trails, all well-disposed, but almost in its natural state. In the middle of the park saw something never before, an old wooden fountain. Obviously the wood was dark, half rotted by water, it was nice to see that in some places where the sun and the water arriving to some extent, timidly growing moss green color with a felt like seeing him live.
closed my eyes and breathed deeply, I began to hear. The combination of sound was a musical pulse, so complex that I can not encode to tell you what I heard. I was in it when I heard a voice next to me.
What are you doing? said. I opened my eyes to see if I spoke to me. A boy of about seven years was standing in front of me staring at me. asked again - what are you doing?
replied "Listen, learn, study, and prepare to write.
A second voice spoke. - And what's so fun to write? It's boring.
was a girl mine was long ago, had arrived with the first child. And I saw two children stood beside me curious.
the child-directed speech. - What things do you like?
Contenstó with much spirit by raising their hands. - PLAY! I smiled and said
. - Well, I play to write.
She opened her eyes in surprise, as if he had just discovered a great secret, I also marveled at his reaction. Voli
The first child to speak with a slight smile on his face and a big smile in her eyes and soul. - I like to laugh.
instantly I became interested in his words and wondered. - What do to laugh?
The boy thought a little while, and answered with a tone as if the answer were obvious.
- Game.
I remained silent, looking into how meaningful was the word. Fills me with joy in their discovery.
- I like to paint. A third child said timidly at me.
asked. - And how you feel when you paint?
immediately answered with a resounding "NO."
sensed then the existence of something we never noticed. That "do not know", was full is wisdom.

There is something that persists, that exists, and acts opts quietly
beyond the motivations, reasons;
an energy that does not require exlpicación
and that includes in its detachment, but not in oblivion.
The soul of the machine, the flow of ether
or what lurks within him
after which no one notices;
pure simplicity, not simplification,
sense, without reason.
The dissolution of the ego, the purification of being performative
a wide channel flow infinite
in that being, doing, the meaning and the "unknown" in current
love, hate, and balance.


I spent most of the afternoon playing with the kids. Cuendo they returned home I decided to tour the town to dark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment