Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bargain Chic Curtains Curtain Rods



woke up in a torrent of truth, as if everything was communicated with the clarity of a wild animal. Surrounded by beasts, meat without shame, with more sense than the selfish game of love. Snoring

as singing, barking like verses, minor stroke,
disappointments without illusions.

And everything is expressed, not the human norm, without human morals, no humanity.
ground And we were just not alabábamos anyone but us,
All the gods left the place,
not because they liked it, but because they wanted to be the only place
that everything is true.

"Love .. love
Abandon" to make it real?
Connect your wishes to my touch, let me get you
tongue in the mouth,
stay in my ear,
rest your shoulders on my thighs, I love
look you
fixed to the skin and let your breath shaky take the pace, and follow
,
slow and rough,
silent and breathless,
your perfect lover, animal
stimulant.

I acecharte, frolic
biting, smiling
responding to your sighs of desire
tell me where to go.

caress your palm syneresis,
generating hug your waist, your neck omitidor
smell,
metal sticking my venus.

I know, we
point, that our will

becomes spontaneous, yet it is achieved. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment