Thursday, January 1, 2009

How To Write Certificate Of Islam

without Poetry POEM OF RAW MEAT

... and lost so much walking I was bored.
I decided to step back and return to the realization of what was my escape route of a lost love.

But back was another so that love of escaping was now a purified love which better not get away. Well, now that he fled, now that I was not not go, "Now what would be the fate?

I decided to return to face that person in which my skin cowering had ended. Untangle

roads, forests, subsurface soil, mountains, villages, swim, negatives, positives, stones, silence, conversation, the cleaning, the sadness, joy, purity, innocence, best left to be words to be made, while remaining best intentions to be. And I picked
.

kept silent, contemplative, loving, honest .... Deep sincerity.

Here I am, I said.
With a path of circumstances, with everything you see in me that you fail to recognize. All this I am now, all I'm taking her back. My whole figure, was refined in this elegy of ambidiextras emotions.
Here I am.

I looked at that sweet citrus as yours.

I looked as usual ... stalking.
I love orange ... Severe said, as undressing.

She stopped and turned his gaze. I saw how slow journey to the place that escapes when I look into my eyes. It was graceful, safe and fled, leaving his body behind dodging bullets.

stopped my gentle madness and hushed as the words escaped me in the eyes.

She still lost in the sea of \u200b\u200bthe ether dilated. The whisper of my eyes awoke, extracted by force and air caught his attention. We looked carefully

retinas.

There was nothing else to say.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment