Monday, March 16, 2009

Does The Blackberry Trackball Fall Out Alot?yahoo




Today my thoughts turn in the same direction. Every night your tears have been stuck in my heart as cruel sword. can not stand the idea of \u200b\u200bseeing you suffer, believe that I decisions I'm hurting and not being able to find the right way to ward off ghosts once and for all.
Today I can only apologize, I feel that every day I am more clumsy and instead to help all I get is that every time you immerse yourself more in a bottomless pit.


I do not think I'll never forget last night, is amazing to think and after complete darkness can return to the sun more radiant than ever and full of hope, I would have liked to stop time forever and hope that will shine forever in our hearts but we are both aware that after that we must return to real life.

probably come back tonight to mourn for hours and I'll have to feel the helplessness of not being able to be around you, but I do not want to ever forget my helping hand will always be around to try to help get up every time you fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment