Monday, March 23, 2009

Merilyn Sakova In Bed

Song from the child who was not born


Today after a long time I wanted to re-read to Federico García Lorca, I randomly opened his "complete works" and I was stunned to read the title of the poem: "ditty of the child not was born. "Today when most of society does advocacy of abortion, I want to share with you a tribute to the millions of children whose mothers were not given the chance to live.


Me have left on a flower

sobs of dark water!


Crying learned

old man will

dragging its tail

of sighs and tears.


Without arms, how can I push

the door of Light?

served another child

rowing in his boat.


I slept alone.

Who punched my dream?

My mother has and

white hair.


I have left on a flower

sobs of dark water!


Federico García Lorca "1927?

0 comments:

Post a Comment