Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brazzilian Wax Include

Be Releasing the finger ... Only when you pass

... This is just an exercise to loosen the fingers ... so do not expect anything.

Today I left my house and decided I would look into the eyes of the people that I cross the road. Vi

ends sympathy and empathy beyond expectations;
saw the lack of treatment pleasure, and interest in unnecessary selfishness;
Vi desire and doubt, momentum and libido; vi stalking and prudence which granted;
fully Vi and despair, a constant question and a search for how to proceed;
saw a set of bindings and smiles, chills and fears innocent.

So I came out of the mirror, his body tired, dark circles characteristic depth of my pale face, with bright brown eyes and a sense of belonging today to the lives of those who looked into his eyes. Resignation

0 comments:

Post a Comment