Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can I Take Oral Gel When Pregnant



I realized how naive I am and I live in a long poem of love, not romantic.

I know I am pure feelings, I do not like the perfect, I love more than you love me without that interested me most times, I always want, but I can not always, is that I have an ocean evaporation of tears because of consolation failed. I know that term

closing my mouth, pursing her lips and smile lebe esbozanso a wink while wiping the tears from his eyes as fully inhale and then exhale in one breath.

I know I'm comfortable with the freedom and solitude of my thoughts, and I freeze días en los que la soledad se escapa de mis pensamientos y se hace real.

Y sé que así sigo, soriendo melancólico como recordando el tiempo en que existió alguien con la capacidad de afrontar su realidad como yo. Sonrío y pienso en el silencio de mi abstracción, pienso en los colores, en las plantas, en los niños, en los animales, pienso en el pensamiento, y en el enlace infinito; pienso y sonrío, siempre sintiéndome solo.

Pero respiro a fondo, como inhalando música y vuelvo en mi. Vuelvo a la poesía haciéndose vida y al amor sin nombre para seres sin nombre. Vuelvo entre el sueño, la semiconciencia, la creencia de lo real y la intención de lo que debería...

be back to love, then that exceeded the threshold of pain back to love, because despite not understanding it KNOW that's why I came.

And for that I am.

By Nacho Epuñan

0 comments:

Post a Comment