Sunday, August 24, 2008

Best Sherwani Dress In Uae

No Myth ... Tanta Luz

Once an insect wise told me a story:

"When Luz, had a life, he loved to be the epitome of what it should be.
When Life grew, was creating a loop increasingly entrecho Luz.
But as in any family, would come a time that life should leave home and when she did, promising her blessed light eternal company.
delayed Life established without the aid of light, but his powerful will to be led to speak in every language possible. "

... Do not know what to say, the story ended without more, and I felt something was missing. The insect clearly saw through me and said, "That's the story, nothing is missing."

I did not understand. In such a short history, it was only just finding a literal representation. Now much older, I get to see.

"Es When the dust settles and the water touches.
We've seen it once but we have always loved.
No divisions, no mitosis.
What's in She and I, at some point we were one.
More than a wish, is ecstatic suspension.
stroke was enough to start soƱarnos.
Wherever breeds manifests languages.
still happens to the sun and the moon, eclipses and even exploited.
Each ingredient provisions of glory communication.
We know, and when we forget, we turn to live.
is an artistic touch with the rigor of its momentum.
We tore the soul that will not understandable. Miracle
think that everything is without head most wonderful
magnet is our nature. "

I opened my eyes, and in front of me ... She
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment