Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recipe For Edible Paint For Cakes



... And I started to write a letter for every human being. For every mind must get the message.

"I narrow breaths, turning away

unleashed me with my attitude and falling cat dying
lost control of my space,
frightened, inert.
Life is dead, dead infinitely;
savoring an illusion of life, an attitude
sharp as nature
more on projectile universe
that we, nothing but the moment that death plays to have life.
entoces, if you're already dead;
biologically
exprésate develops your senses and paths,
dissipates your destination, your
and revealed truths.
For spontaneous and resourceful
excuses are no longer working.
This is the universal antibody,
fighting
itself because its logic seems illogical and irrational
it taste to your right. "

crumpled
After this letter that did not seem so direct and I wrote the following :

"LIVE, because if this life is only a break of Your eternal death, it would be nice to enjoy that time ... "

sent a copy to every human being, I hope to receive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment