Monday, August 4, 2008

Crimson Climax Streaming

A "TWO, THREE OR ONE? Reformulating

I missed I do not know where I am, or how or when I got there. The last thing remember is that you walk through a very thick fog in the woods.

I'm on a site, similar to a photographic negative, where everything is played on other dimensions of itself. Before me, a mountain to climb was to descend; here is very talkative and lying trees, because they tell me truths that do not share.
In this site, everything changes, and I mimicked it, I realized that I was a comet, which traversed and stagnated at the site, which burned some old stuff and spreading the seeds for yet another ground. Life here is astronomical, all born live and die like the planets and their own time.

If you look at the sky, you see the other side, my body and my soul interacting with their natural environment, from here I am your reflection. Or maybe that is a reflection of this. Here are places that seem deeply cold and distant to develop in them, but the place is full of life. The numbers and characters in these places are deployed. Here I am, but magenta. Here
not this language is spoken language and letters, here we talk with silence guttural.

What I do in this dimension? if this dimension is all I am not in the other, then I must be better.

perceived in the midst of my cold blue sun far from the language of letters is not limited, but is one who can not use it properly. I perceived myself beyond me.

"What I am is what I chose, and I've proven and I liked it,
am a projection of what one I chose for me, but once
generating other astral movements or thrusts.
understand by so the nature of my nature mimetic;
urn understand the soul machine is my current body
and perceive the biological fragility of their destiny to perish.
I know my choices and their counterparts,
and I know what I miss when I follow a path;
but I know that I'll have the opportunity to choose for you;
live when I touch your body when you're a
lizard your mother is a squid and your father a cell of a bird.
I know I am a man, but my body is male.
I know that the only fear I have left is fear me.
I have my opportunity, when I shall give them in other dimensions. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment