Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grany Very Large Chest

That Eversmile

without writing anything I have time ... and now I do ... escaping from my chores I have so consumed in the latter period of the year.
who read this ... Know that what comes forward even I know what is. But the gift to all those who have breathed the air that I breathe.
Adios
said who I was. No penalties, no punishments, a touch and began to float.
"Do not go, without you who I am?
- and if I'm going, how you can be you? .. .. And he once again that "eternal smile."

And did not foresee completely shelled more than my sincerity.
naked and gave me the dusty town without recognizing a body without a name.

is curious to know that at times turned to me smiling and drink in a sense anonymous.
What I remember most is what I remember the touch, a tingling heat, frantic, lonely, without descanzo than oblivion.
And I was not ... So I said. Not knowing that the characters assert authority rests on the edge of trends.

We have walked together before. - Yes, I've seen and I've done it without you know.

If I could just print the features of my face in the bowl of your nostalgia.
if only I could be more than a memory, this clip without preparations, without a prescription.

I saw as I walked away leaving me all alone, without language, without feeling, without life.

"I've seen fear turns into despair and resignation to assist the fire,
plantations have replaced by dreams of happiness without end,
have fed the desires of placebos lips of impotence, I revived
unquenchable flame ;
and redundant event so touching
the firmness of my eyes started a new color in my eyes, overflowing with light
and passionate, everything
walked again
without saying anything, I returned to my side
,
to collect my senses, and to scatter the inequalities
my imperfect infinity.
All that, plus what I
,
more what I feel, more what I expect
,

change all that for you to enjoy the "eternal smile."

summer In the middle of my loneliness, the cold and heat. My body stood up and walked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment