Sunday, November 30, 2008

Milena Velba �����������

INNOCENCE ALTHOUGH

is no longer a secret that I am largely lost.
(I say largely, because strangely enough I'm in a dimension that despite being bound traveler knows where, I expand in all directions, re-running previous paths and decisions are not taken.) And in this journey lost, wandering abstracted until I missed my connections, I disengaged myself ... but ... So I do not understand why I feel more myself.

Y. ... not that I'm completely lost. But now I do not know where ... but I trust my instinct that leads me to a place I can feel it from here.

So I no longer wonder where road. When I stopped, I began to really live. And when I started to really live the universe began to become blurry, and now I'm learning to use my senses in the right way, and slowly, I experience how everything takes shape and meaning.

"Although it is encapsulated, I sprawl, but is sharing
, I'm always dissolved
even touch the ground,
float and although not hide anything that I see are few.

Because I sync another time, because I opened the soul
only sincerity,
because I have another configuration that inherently
now understand why my light is molded to the intensity of my fire. Such clarity

love, life
both sensations, so forget
for happiness,
and so many dreams for reality.

A spoil for fear,
a word for the difference,
an idea to heal,
and intention for detail.

Although they have fields for my battles, because they kidnapped
longings with freedom minds, so many lines to draw

and a desire to satisfy. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment