Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jaws Hurt When I Drink

More than truths or lies

Today, fully contemplative life over I feel it is time to take responsibility. I'm just tired of lying and even that is a lie makes me appalled.

- Today I will honest!
- Si ... Sure!
- Why? Do you think I'm lying?
- Who cares? I love your fakes.
- Why so clever?
- For real.
- Aaahh ...

Must be the magic of time and let my love for running, and the delicious aroma of things when they finish. But I still miss ... Even my pores
remember certain acronyms
and my smiles have stuck a thousand tears I wanted to get out all together.

- Today I feel I'm not lying.
- What a great lie! I told you ... I love them.
- And I felt that I left something back there.
- Then leave.
- What if it is important?
- Leave it.

And it's always the same ... Can not talk with me. A million
decoding. Twenty keys. And two doors ajar.

- long?
-
- Why do not you say anything?
-
- Ahhh, That you fome!
-
- Are you okay?
- I want to write.
- What?
- A poem without points.
- What life?
-
- Do not stay silent that bothers me.
- Shhhhhhhhhh! I know.

"...........................................
...
.......................................... ....... ..
.............., ...........................
....... ............ ........................
............................
..............
........................... ............, ................ ................................ ........
................... ............. .
........... ......... .......................... ......... ......................,
........................,
........... ................... ............................ .....
... ...
... ... ...! ......................,

......................... ...... . "

" lucid dream, lucid life,
crazy about the cosmos,
tender for the eyes, clear
nostalgia,
strong in the quiet,
evolutionary ideas,
revolutionary acts.

More than truths and lies,
essence of meaning. Alegre

voids,
warm to skins, the trainee
senses
deep in the mind,
unlimited extensions,
lover particle free
sensations.

More than truths and lies,
essence of meaning. Ecstatic

concerns,
intrigued by end of course
wild
observer of movements, expressions
creator, visionary
communions
entirely unique.

More than truths and poems,
essence of meaning. "

Today I realized that despite being a liar, never have been.

0 comments:

Post a Comment