Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheats On Gpsphone Ifile

Love Meme stolen

These days I've seen this meme on several blogs, I do not have commanded but as I have several days without updating and I have "mono" I'm going to do and the way I know a little better myself, lol. The questionnaire was I caught a http://hojasdelunaria.blogspot.com/ .
A good place to relax?
Surely a country walk.
nap "you lie?
Yes, it is one of the things that I like and which can hardly let out.
Do last thing you bought?
amazing, but I'm not Okay, I much siemper without buying anything or am I losing my memory?.
What are you listening to right now?
Chavela Vargas, and I want a cd!
Your favorite season?
Spring.
What's in your bathroom cabinet?
Not much and not be a piggy ...
If you could have a fully furnished house for free anywhere in the world, where would you like to be?
Not far from here, I like want to live in the Channel Tunnel.
favorite vacation spot?
sofa at home in bed and the bed to the couch, is there a better holiday that?
How do you take coffee?
In no way, for years it does not.
What would you like deliver?
To work weekends.
What did you want to be a child?
Each week one thing. I wanted to be a bullfighter, a shoemaker, a farmer, trash ...
What you miss?
My father every day, but still lives within me.
What are you reading now?
Men Who Hate Women.
What
is your favorite brand of jeans?
Pasopalabra.
Would you live your life differently from how you live now?
No, for better or for worse I'm so.
Would you go to create the blog?
Sure you can, but sometimes I am too lazy to update it engages in the background, hehe.
could not live without ...
Without the people I love and free internet!
With which celebrity you identify? Ummm
....¡ that hard!
Physically, who is your ideal woman?
Elsa Pataki.
What garment (clothing, footwear or complement) have at home that has much sentimental value for you and explain why?
My house is full of clothes and objects filled with sentimental value, it is impossible to choose one.
Three things make you feel proud:
In my family, friends of truth and myself (I admit, I'm vain)
would you change anything about yourself?
Sometimes I like to be a little more humble.
A dream
I do not aspire to great things, to live peacefully with no surprises and enjoy the good things that each day gives us life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment