Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Itchy Black Spot On Legs



Pa 'ti I have words with flavors of damp earth, I have looks that esquirlan
the ground with sparks of fire, and I have my lips
covering the smiles I want to give you button.

I have no reason, I have an impulse, a moment, a feeling, a belief, a permanent forget those thoughts in silence.

I know where I come, but you ... You come on the rails, untimely, a setback, no time, but always timely. So you see, so you abstracts, I imagine, I laugh at you, I miss you, fanatics in your image, fought with your imaginary blunders, and disarm you, I reset, build and dissolve with the mimicry own restless minds .

What happens when you pass? I wonder ... Go

air, oxygen weighs about bodies,
smile looks as imagining pranks
illusions and magic are real disarming truths
trees and percussion playing guitars in their NAPs rhythms rare birds while keying their voices pa 'start singing,
And most fun of all is that I love you without love I have for you without you
,
you feel without feeling, without being
'm happy.

After raisins, awake no magic, no trees or beats, but always with that soft conviction rested, having had those dreams not need to remember, because you remember the feeling and that's enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment