Friday, April 17, 2009

Fat Chubby Gay Master

Spain


Yuria's
http://torsionesydistorsiones.blogspot.com/ blog me HISPANIA RED presents the award, the love for Spain. Is pleased to accept an award and I thank him greatly. I am very proud to be English and the roots of our country we must stand with all our might at a time when many fronts is attacked without mercy.


To my regret I can not meet the standards of the award and I'm not going to give anyone. The rule number 2 says "Grant and communicate the award at least three other posts that you believe that stand out for their love of Spain", as I'm not sure on my list of blogs there are many patriots and those who are I think you are going to be a little selfish and I stay to myself. Thanks again to Yuria and Viva Spain!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment