Sunday, January 2, 2011

Changing Table For Special Needs

Each (or the immortal kiss of Mother Earth)


Each
marked a before and after.
Each one different, each one required.

Although he never had name
in the vast emptiness of memory,
one to one I shall list them,
because of all wove
every pore my skin
the immortal kiss of mother earth,
the incessant beam lights and shadows
lives inside me.
A no blame you.
A owe no and no saves me.

With the first
sorrows vanished.
Another came, and flew her dreams.
One of them made peace with the world.
With the next left behind yearnings.
Another was who took with them the memories.
There were some more that I left in oblivion.
The penultimate did not take anything,
just brought me the silence.

Each marked a before and after.
Each , distinct; each, necessary.
A no blame you.
A owe no and no saves me.

But with the last, yes,
with it I began to feel free.
Nothing needed now.

When that last
shovelful of dirt
covered my eyes,
eternal night lit
and everything became expendable.
(and not)

0 comments:

Post a Comment