Friday, January 7, 2011

Womens Underwear For Men

No one should expect from me I firmly believe that I died I hope you rot

I firmly believe that I dead
long ago
and that being writing this
is but a ghost,
a ghostly shadow without a body,
a bunch Wish
scattered by the wind.

I ocean wave, was deserted.
I naked song voice without echo.
wandered to the furthest of the heavens,
more beyond the last hell.
I flew without wings, far, far, far away ...
across boundaries of time,
where no end is beginning.
fell a thousand times, got the flight
and fell again as any dead.

To my own grave I recited some verses,
but nobody heard me, only silence
dug the earth with the force of my fingers
and there I found only a trickle
of blood, fire and forget;
blood of my blood, miss your kiss
and that heat without a flame that burns inside
arteries and bones.

imagined love you as I still love you
and woke up dreaming that death was a bed
tattooed with your name, your laughter and your body
and I to him I plunged in an eternal embrace,
enjoying the honey flow from your breasts;
but all was a dream, a dream,
and dreamed, awake,
that death was this:
imagine love you like I love you.

I ocean wave, was deserted.
naked song I and echo-free voice.
I was silent, just that.
Hush, hush, hush.
Since I told you that I love you,
just a fog of silence,
a cold and deadly winter
quenching, with your absence, in the light of these verses.

And still, my heart is still beating
slow slow, slow,
because dying more ... I can not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment