Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Close Up Pic Of Brazilian Wax



http://sandraypunto.blogspot.com/ sent me a challenge, here it is:
MUSIC: Almost all of that play. Like MalĂș, Conchita, Diana Navarro, Tow, Chicane, Chavela Vargas, Joaquin Sabina, Luz Casal and a few others but all in English.
CINEMA: I'm not a movie fan and it almost always gets me sleep ... I've seen the latest road and Slumdog Millionaire.
place I LIKE TO KNOW: There are many, is that the world is full of places wonderful to discover, a good trip to get you started might be Italy.
COLORS: I like the blue and red can not stand, how I could buy a red shirt?
HOBBIES: Reading, music, country walks, Bulls in summer a straw in the Pepe and especially the siesta.
Well we have finished the challenge, I leave here in case someone wants to and encouraged to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment