Saturday, May 2, 2009

Really Big Tits Pitchers 2011

Brother Damn that money was not born


some days ago a friend was talking to a distraught, had just learned his mother had aborted a while ago and the news had left him breathless, does not understand the reasons that could take your mother to make this decision. Now she too is a victim of abortion, there may never be closed and the wounds he has to know that his mother took his brother as deseadísimo. I've asked to write something in case you happen to their testimony can be read by a woman with doubts and encouraged to reconsider. Then I leave her moving story:


"I thought I already had enough things happened in my childhood and it is ignoring the most important. Now that you know, can not stop me all type of questions, how would it be? that would seem to me? and other unfortunately thousands of questions unanswered. as he could not understand, how anyone could hurt an innocent criatura.Ya know that in the case of abortion who decides is the mother, but to what extent have the right to snatch a brother, I knew I was so excited?.

not feel rage when I found out that the doubts were still in the thoughts of my mother. I could have tried to convince her saying she was not alone to raise, I would help him in everything he could, and would not be so hard to get ahead. The first thing I asked my mother when I found out was that if he repented and why he did it. She told me not to remember it, I did not want to think, and he did it because just before my sister was born. At that moment I felt let down by my mother, for his selfishness of not allowing me to see the birth of a longed for my brother, thinking only of her for not make the effort to change a little their way of life and deprived of some things. If everyone thought that way so selfish, how many children are deprived of life.


All this has given me much to think, my mother got pregnant too young for me, when she began to hang out and have fun. Clearly it was not a wanted pregnancy and possibly my life was endangered. Maybe I was lucky that during those years in Spain could not abort if not I was not here.


me I would not know this, do not even want to think about death so cruel that could be my brother. From now on when we meet with the family will feel his absence and in every event of my life and would ask me if he were here. It's hard to love someone without getting to know him, but had come to birth I'm sure would have loved to distraction.

I can only hope to someday meet him. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment