Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kate's Playground Break.com

Love Gone were the words


Many times I have listened to mourn, I almost always find some words of encouragement but sometimes not done much. Today was different, I hear you cry over the phone and I have not been able to react, I tried in vain the seconds passed and not utter a single word that could soothe your anguish at that moment, I am aware that I managed to say little words are hollow and empty.

Sorry, I would have liked to help my stupidity this evening but did not tell me allowed. For a moment I felt like a rudderless ship unable to choose the right path to take right decision at that time.

I tell you that even without words, I am with you to help in any way possible and you can count on my helping hand to help up each time you land, I would really like to tell you, but I have not even been able to tell you this.

I hope this long dark night will end soon for the sun to shine again and bring new hope to change the tears to smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment