Saturday, May 16, 2009

Microsoft Points Needed To Rent Movie

Men Who Hate Women Challenge Sandra


I have to admit that when I started reading "Men Who Hate Women" seemed like a very boring book being about to quit reading. Everything was changing as the story was moving, once you immerse yourself in its pages you hooked.


Lisbeth's character comes to you and is easy to take her baby, is marginalized by society girl who despite their suffering through their strength does succeed and overcome adversity.

Much of the book focuses on the mysterious disappearance of Harriet Muñoz years ago that eventually resolved in a just amazing.

Then there is the Vanger clan, a family full of hatred and ambition with a past full of dark and terrible events.


it is definitely a great novel, I believe that unlike any I have read previously. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel "The girl who dreamed of a match and a can of gasoline"






0 comments:

Post a Comment