Monday, May 25, 2009

How Do You Tell If There Is Oregano In My Weed?



the steps I take,
Seriousness inhalations accompanying key looks promising
windless, without spatial or setbacks.
Avanzo thoughts towards aligning goals and I
full-time alone
without penalty, no tragedy, only with a nostalgia dying.

I have a transcendent madness, a desire to touch no matter indestructible
souls while walking anyone through misunderstanding and in front of my disinterest.

But there are always lines and shooting star
steps that give hope and lucidity to feed the nightmares of terror loving.

And from time to time after the stars, I still just lying on the rocks,
facing the sun, to look without calculation, without ambition, without trial, without sadness
inhaling and exhaling breath of desire's own resignation understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment